- Plan and develop technical project documentation including manuals, procedures, installation instructions, spare parts lists
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Create, compile, and deliver hardware and software user manuals
- Develop operating procedures, installations instructions and training materials
- Plan, support, and generate event posters, marketing materials, brochures, literature, etc. in support of trade shows and marketing events
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with SolidWorks and Composer is highly desirable
- High proficiency in English and Bulgarian, written and oral – most documents are created in English
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, 3D models, and translate into work instructions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Detail-oriented – attention to detail is critical for this function
- Technical writing and documentation preparation experience or training, or other applicable technical training
- Motivating pay
- Ability to expand your experience and acquire new skills and knowledge;
- Excellent work environment
If you are interested in our proposal, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality in accordance with the sense of GDPR.