- Serves as a technical expert for customer inquiries related to the service and performance of the equipment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with assigned customers.
- On-site support including installation of new equipment, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, and calibration.
- Remote (phone, email) support to customers.
- Order and manage spare parts.
- Keep up-to-date service reports, service logs, and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintain tools and test equipment and ensure they are properly calibrated.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals, and system sales.
- Work with the Technical Writers to produce service manuals and other documentation.
- Conduct technical training for customers either at Milara or at the customer site.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Engineering field
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Excellent working environment and a possibility to be part of an energic and motivated team of professionals;
- Professional development opportunities to grow in an international environment.
- Team and company events.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality in accordance with the sense of GDPR.