- Organizes and follow up on a daily base the manufacturing processes and resources- materials, equipment, personnel, etc.
- Coordinates and controls the production and enables the delivery of finished goods to internal and external customers on time.
- Checks the technical documentation and determines production routes.
- Ensures production in accordance with approved production plans and schedules.
- Monitors production processes and evaluates regularly, taking corrective measures if needed.
- Investigate production-related problems in the processes, industrial machinery, equipment, etc.
- Keep contact with other departments on all aspects, such as quality, product specifications, engineering, warehouse, etc.
- Responsible for the observance of health & safety requirements and promoting good practices approach across all manufacturing operations.
- Leads by example the production team for commitment to achieving the planned targets and strategy and covering the KPIs.
- University degree in the engineering field;
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing company;
- Proficient with MS Office, experience with ERP;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Experience in planning and production of machine parts;
- Very good communication and leadership skills.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work in a dynamic and innovative high–tech company;
- Excellent working environment;
- Company events with great team members;
If you are interested in our proposal, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality in accordance with the sense of GDPR.