– Maintain and update HR administration documents and provide information to the external payroll provider.
– Coordinate the recruitment and onboarding processes.
– Participate in all HR projects such as performance evaluation, employee development, etc.
– Manage the training plan and activities of the employees.
– Involved in employee branding and well-being programs.
– Participate in various company events, as well as career fairs, etc.
– At least 2 years of experience in the HR field
– University degree in HR, Economics, or other relevant
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Very good communication skills – written and spoken
– Understanding labor legislation – strong advantage
– Flexible, open-minded, with a positive attitude, and a high level of initiative.
– Competitive remuneration;
– Excellent working environment;
– Company events;
If you are interested in our proposal, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality in accordance with the sense of GDPR.