Milara International develops and manufactures manual, semi-automatic, and fully automated stencil printers, displays, robots for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures parts from aluminum, steel, and various technical plastics.
Since 2019, Milara International Ltd. produces electric trucks up to 500 kg. load capacity for urban deliveries.
Now we are looking for new team members in our plant at Plovdiv.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with Product Design, Equipment Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Safety, Production, Maintenance, and other cross-functional teams as the quality expert to ensure production lines are designed and operated to produce high-quality, high-performance outputs
• Provide support to maintain and improve plant QMS
• Lead 8D teams to drive Customer and Internal problem solving
• Participation in PPAP & APQP teams
• Owner and continuously drive improvement to PFMEA’s, Process Capability and Capacity index and control plans
• Follow up to closure on process opportunities identified on GEMBA, LPA, Corporate or Customer Audits
• Monitoring and addressing Right First Time Opportunities
• Lead Continuous Improvement Projects
• Lead deployment of medium to large-scale projects that are cross-functional in nature and have visibility to company executives
• Collaborate with engineering, manufacturing, support group counterparts, and executives to ensure compliance to external and internal quality standards and to meet quality goals.
• Investigates and analyzes warranty claims, Technical Assistance Line (TAL) cases, Field Product Reports (FPRs), and Owner Relation (OR) cases. Follows up with Engineering, Purchasing, Production, and Suppliers to identify root-cause findings.
• Evaluates and tests returned warranty parts to duplicate field complaints, determines root-cause and develops quantitative and qualitative written reports to support corrective action investigations with Engineering, Purchasing, Production, and Suppliers.
Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor degree in a Technical field
• At least 3 years professional experience in a similar position in the production field (automotive or electronics manufacturing is an advantage)
• Experience with IATF16949, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and ISO 45001. VDA 6.3. would be an advantage
• A good working knowledge of statistics and applicable quality methodologies is required (e.g., Six Sigma, SPC, FMEA, 8D, root cause analysis, quality improvement tools, etc.).
• Knowledge of Quality tools and methodologies
• Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Advanced knowledge of English; German is considered as an advantage
• Teamwork skills, good communication skills
• Problem-solving skills, goal orientation
• Dynamic person with high commitment
What we offer
• Dynamic and fast-growing international company in the field of the automotive industry, with the opportunity to be part of the first steps in Bulgaria
• Collaborative working environment
• Satisfactory base salary with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance after the first year
• Free parking lot