The INTEGREX i-100S advanced Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility, high precision and throughput for smaller complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups. This machine configuration features second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE® machining and works to minimize fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time. Additionally, the machine brings dramatic reductions in lead-time, and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts, or highly contoured sculptured parts.
- Milling spindle travel -30 ~ 210 degrees (.0001 degree min index angle)
- Optional 20k RPM (7.5 HP) milling spindle available
- Productive second turning spindle for DONE IN ONE part processing
- Full C-axis contouring (.0001 degree minimum index)
- Available spindle connections ( KM63/ CAPTO C6 / HSK A63 )
- 36-tool ATC standard ( HSK A63 ) – 72 or 110 tool options available