Milara International develops and manufactures manual, semi-automatic and fully automated stencil printers, displays, robots for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures parts from aluminum, steel and various technical plastics.
Since 2019, Milara International Ltd. produces electric trucks up to 500 kg. load capacity for urban deliveries.
Now we are looking for new team members in R&D organization in Sofia location.
Automotive Mechanical Design Engineers
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Participates in the design and manufacture of electric vehicles
• Responsibility for mechanical design for automotive interior, exterior or chassis, powertrain and suspension
• Mechanical design considering regulations and design constraints (homologation standards, plastic tooling, thermoforming, welding, other related parts, etc…)
• Develop the product architecture
• Support the design requirements describing complete behavior of the product
• Working in a design team and technical solution approaches expected linked to other design disciplines (optics, electronic, thermal, etc…)
• Support Change and Defects management supporting processes
• Support production and industrialization of the projects
Skills & Competencies:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Automotive Engineering
• Proficiency in English
• Good knowledge of 3D modeling in CATIA (solid and surface design)
• Previous experience within Automotive Industry preferable
• Experience in basic design approaches; DFMEA, etc… preferable
• Knowledge of automotive directives and international safety standards
• Team player with a desire for personal development
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience on going from abstract ideas to practical implementations
What we offer:
• Dynamic and fast-growing international company in the field of automotive industry, with the opportunity to be part of the first steps in Bulgaria
• Collaborative working environment
• Satisfactory base salary with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance after first year
• Free parking lot
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV in English.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality and will be protected!
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information and application visit the following link.