Milara International develops and manufactures manual, semi-automatic and fully automated stencil printers, displays, robots for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures parts from aluminum, steel and various technical plastics.
Since 2019, Milara International Ltd. produces electric trucks up to 500 kg. load capacity for urban deliveries.
Now we are looking for new team members in R&D organization in Sofia location.
Automotive Project Engineers
Roles & Responsibilities:
•Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
•Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculates time requirements, sequences project elements
•Controls project plan by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
•Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and recommending actions
•Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed
•Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans
•Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards
• Collaboration with project management stakeholders
• Ensure correct recording, classification, analysis, documentation and verification of Problems and Change Requests
Skills & Competencies:
• A university degree in Mechanical engineering, Automation, Mechatronic, or other relevant field
• Proficiency in English, 2nd language is an advantage
• Project management and product Lifecycle management skills
• Previous experience with Embedded System Development Lifecycle tools
• Previous experience within Automotive Industry is an advantage
• Excellent communication and moderation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• The capacity to work well in a global team environment, including interacting with team members in other locations
• MS Office proficiency
• Team player with a desire for personal development
• Experience on going from abstract ideas to practical implementations
What we offer:
• Dynamic and fast-growing international company in the field of automotive industry, with the opportunity to be part of the first steps in Bulgaria
• Collaborative working environment
• Satisfactory base salary with additional benefits
• Additional health insurance after first year
• Free parking lot
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV in English.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality and will be protected!
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
For more information and application visit the following link.