Milara International Ltd. was established in March 2006 with headquarters in the city of Plovdiv. The Company is diversified with clients in Semiconductor, Medical, and Automotive industries. We are dedicated to the development, manufacturing, and servicing, of robots and precision automation as well as technologically advanced Electric Vehicles.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
Technical documentation Specialist
· Plan and develop technical project documentation including manuals, procedures, installation instructions, spare parts lists
· Maintain a comprehensive library of technical documentation
· Utilize existing documentation templates and create new ones as needed
· Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
· Create, compile, and deliver hardware and software user manuals
· Develop operating procedures, installations instructions and training materials by observing detail mechanical design and manufacturing, referencing engineering drawings, and directly interviewing the design and manufacturing engineers
· Plan, support, and generate event posters, marketing materials, brochures, literature, etc. in support of trade shows and marketing events
· Maintain strict confidentiality
· Participate in project team meetings
· Support Engineering, Sales, and Service teams
Skills & qualifications:
· Experience with Adobe product suite – Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
· Experience with SolidWorks and Composer is highly desirable
· High proficiency in English and Bulgarian, written and oral - most documents are created in English
· Expert in content creation tools for operating procedures, training materials, work instructions, and maintenance
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work with limited supervision and prioritize multiple projects to meet commitment dates
· Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics, 3D models, and translate into work instructions
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
· Detail oriented – attention to detail is critical for this function
· “Startup Attitude” quick learner, passionate, nimble & adaptable – you get creative when an answer isn’t obvious
· Must thrive in environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Technical writing and documentation preparation experience or training, or other applicable technical training
· Advanced technical degree preferred
· Motivating pay
· Further training to raise the level of competency concerning the performance of the position
· Ability to expand your experience and acquire new skills and knowledge;
· Excellent work environment
· A chance to learn more about the semiconductor industry and the contributions Milara makes to the success of leading brands like Intel, Bosch, Casio, Apple, Sony, Samsung, and many others.
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality and will be protected!
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information and application visit the following link.